I actually did my English homework! Hooray!
In other news, I'm getting pretty excited about senior year. Here's why:
1)No math class.
2) No science class.
4) Creative writing.
5) All sorts of art electives that include (but are not limited to) graphic design, ceramics II and drawing.
6) Less dealing with the annoying sophomores (I hope).
7) Trip to France (on my birthday, no less)... hopefully, anyway.
8) I should have my license by then (since I can legally get in on April 8th).
9) I'll be really figuring out what I'm doing with my life (which I believe will be something in linguistics).
10) Advanced French!! (Which means less annoying people who don't want to be there *coughcoughABBYcoughcough*)
Yep. I'm pretty stoked.
Sometime, I may rant about how much I hate this one girl named Abby. I don't care that I'm using her name here b/c there's no way in hell she knows about this blog, and even if she does, it's not like she'd know it was by me or about her. But I'll save that for another time. For now, I think I'm going to bed.
p.s. Have you ever classified a "good hug" versus a "bad hug" with your friends? I have.