Apr 26, 2009

OMG ALL THE BLOGS I READ ARE INTERCONNECTED!

>_<

Basically.





Also, some new things have happened in my life this weekend. Nothing you should worry your pretty little head over, though. Just new. :] And that is all.

edit: p.s. Thanks to Allan, I fixed my comments so that if there is only 1 comment, it will read as "1 word of wisdom" instead of "1 words of wisdom." It just makes more sense that way. Allan, I hope you are not mad that I stole your idea. Imitation is the finest form of flattery, right? (I really like that f f f alliteration, there.)

3 comments:

  1. haha! yeah, the emu was weird. we mostly just see kangaroos though. it was kind of rare to see a huge bird running across the road :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, yeah, the emu was weird but cool!

    by the way, i don't understand the award thing :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WIN! WOOO!! :D

    In other words, I don't mind at all.

    ReplyDelete