Apr 10, 2009

Well, actually...

I texted my sister to ask her if everything was ok with her. I told her that I didn't care if she didn't want to tell me what was going on, as long as I knew she was okay. It ended up being fine, well... she's okay, anyway. I won't go into detail 'cause she didn't want me to say anything to anyone and even though this is anonymous, I still would feel shitty for saying anything.

Weirdly enough, I just figured out that my boyfriend is the only person in the world that can make me feel stupid and inferior, and he doesn't even try to. I just don't feel good enough anymore, and I hate that about myself, because I never thought a guy would make me feel this way. It's not fair, he doesn't even try. He's just... smart. It's horrible, but sometimes I wish he was dumber... nah, not really, 'cause I'd hate him. But still...

Anyway, I'm in a better mood now. Just got home from watching the boyfriend and some of his friends play Axis&Allies (WWII game...) and... well that was interesting. I didn't even take out my book at all! Managing not to get bored was an impressive feat, if I do say so myself.

Hum. Goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Norah, I hope everything turns out okay with your sister. The girls are here if you need us.
    (btw, you are so much better than Zach!)
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to you on the boyfriend thing, mine is in all AP classes o.o

    I'm not in any honors except English and I have a C+ in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mags. :) You all are amazing.

    Alphie - Haha, mine too, pretty much. He's actually dropping one, though. Still, he's crazy smart. He's even in a special program for all the super smart kids in the district. It's nuts.

    ReplyDelete