May 12, 2009

I have Jamie Foxx's "Blame It" stuck in my head. It's been there ALL day. What the heck?

In other news, my best friend and her boyfriend (who I used to be good friends with) just broke up. And basically, he is going to feel the wrath if I'm anywhere near him from now until she feels 100% over it, since it is (pretty much) entirely his fault.

I don't care if you want to defend him. That's what you've got your own blogs for. I don't care if you think I'm only getting her side of things. It doesn't matter. It doesn't make him less of a poo.

Basically, you best be on the lookout for the Norahzilla!

2 comments:

  1. ._."

    So I guess defending him on my blog wouldn't be such a good idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can if you want to but you will LOSE. MWAHAHA.

    lol hello there.

    ReplyDelete