May 30, 2009

Unfortunately, I have nothing of interest to post today.

Here's what went down today...

1) Played a helluva lot of Little Big Planet (tried to figure out how to build cars and played lots of community levels)

2) Went on facebook for like a minute

3) Talked to the boyfriend on the phone for an hour and a half. We've finally established the fact that we are not *planning on* breaking up before we graduate and do intend on at least attempting to make the relationship work going into college. If that doesn't work out, then fine, but it's worth a shot. Needless to say, I'm pretty happy about that.

4) Was picked up from my house by the boyfriend. Went to his friend's house, hung out, the boys finally started their game of Axis&Allies about 30 minutes before I left.

5) Got home... which is where I am now.

Tomorrow, I will be doing the entirety of my history project, which should take me about an hour, haha. All I need to do is compile a mix of 6 songs (3 each from the 70s and 80s) and analyze them. Add an intro and conclusion and bam, I'm done. It's pretty much as simple as that. I may also end up seeing the boyfriend again, only this time in the context of just the two of us, which would be nice. Even when I get to see him often with other people, I still miss having alone time... I guess that sort of makes sense?

I guess having nothing to say really turned into having a few things to say. Hello, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment