Jun 13, 2009

Since it's summer, I won't be posting as much. This is simply due to the fact that noteworthy things happen in the summer 75% less than during the school year.

I went shopping with the boyfriend yesterday. I got 4 new pairs of shorts and a swimsuit! Woo! After that, I went home and my best friend came over. We went and rented Wario Ware: Smooth Moves from the video store and played that for a while. We then watched Stand By Me (which we'd also rented), and then went to sleep. She left this morning pretty early.

Later, I got up and went to Starbucks with my mom, where I met up with the boyfriend. We'd pre-planned a snuggle day (yes, we do that), so that we could just hang around at his house and... well... snuggle. Haha. We went back to his house and watched Run Fatboy Run, which was actually really cute. I liked it a lot. His mommy went to the video store for us and picked up Resident Evil 5 for XBox 360, so we started playing that on co-op. It was pretty... the graphics were pretty, I mean. The actually game is kinda gross, haha. I'm quite partial to slicing things rather than shooting them, just so you know. Anyway, we ate dinner and then went back to gaming. After that, we snuggled up on the couch for like half an hour and then my mom came and picked me up. A lovely day overall... probably one of the best I've had in a while, actually. :D

Now, I'm sitting at home, typing in my blog. (Gee, I wonder if you already knew that...) I'm debating whether or not to play some Sims 3 before going to bed. We shall see.

I want to hang with my friends soon. I kinda bailed on them the other day... not really, I just wasn't up for going out that particular night. But hey, we have the whole summer, so I'm not too worried about it.

Speaking of friends, one of my friends is having her golden birthday this Wednesday! Pretty exciting. :) I think I need to get her a present... hmm... Well I'll figure that out tomorrow or something. For now, I shall say good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment