Aug 1, 2009

I'm going to the Michigan dunes today with the boyfriend and a bunch of his (/our?) friends. It shall be lots of laughs and happiness. The only bad part is that I can't find my camera, but I'm borrowing my mommy's so it's okay (for today, although I'd like to find my camera soon).

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT MY SENIOR SCHEDULE LOOKS LIKE? OKAY HERE IT IS:

SEMESTER 1:

1) Advanced French Honors (basically this means year 3 honors)
2) Graphic Design I
3) Economics & Personal Finance
4) Creative Writing
5) Lunch (note that 4&5 may be swapped)
6) US Government & Current Issues
7) Drawing I
8) Doctrine & Apologetics (aka Bible class... for those of you who don't know, I go to a Christian school)

SEMESTER 2:

1) Advanced French Honors
2) Shakespeare
3) Digital Photography II (I took DigiPhot I during my sophomore year)
4) Faith & Culture (again, Bible class)
5) lunch
6) Study Hall
7) Ceramics II (took Ceramics I my freshman year)
8) 20th Century American Culture

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT, NOW GOODBYE! :D

p.s. I will possibly post later, otherwise MAYBE tomorrow (we are having family over so I dunno), or Monday.

6 comments:

  1. Your schedule would kill me. D;
    Good luck with all of that. Graphic design/drawing sounds fun though. And advanced french.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. What is that animal in your banner? lol. It's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the class is just straight up called "Drawing". xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lee: Really? This is the easiest/best/most beautiful schedule I've ever had! And... I think we established that the animal is a baby otturtle or something... like a combination of an otter and a turtle. I can't remember where/when that was decided, though. I love it, whatever it is. :)

    @Allan: Well all of our art classes are specific to one art form each, aside from Studio Art and Intro to Visual Arts (apparently freshman have to take it now, in order to be eligible for other art classes, but it didn't exist back in my day). There are ceramics, drawing, painting (which has drawing as a prerequisite), video production, digital photography... maybe some more but I can't think of them. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo interesting schedule! At the very least there's variety so you'll never be bored. :)
    Be sure and pop by & leave a note! It would really make my day! :)

    -Laila
    www.randomweavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @laila: Yeah, it should be a lot of fun. The bad part is that my school has multiple buildings, so I'll have to walk a lot between some of these classes, and passing period hardly provides enough time. x_x Oh well, I'm a senior so it doesn't really matter anyway. lol. :D

    ReplyDelete