Sep 2, 2009

Yaaaaay, late start today! I'm about to brush my teefs and then I'm off to Starbucks and then school. :)

In other news, I have a cold, and yesterday The Boyfriend came over and he was like "aww you're sick I should tuck you in and make you go to sleep" blah blah blah. Maybe next time, honeybuns. x]

I just bought a tractor on Farmville! (You know what I'm talking about.) So basically I didn't have enough money to plant a whole lot so now I'm screwed until next harvest. Yaaaaay. Haha. :D

Nothing really all that interesting to talk about, apparently. Did you hear that The Duggers (is that how it's spelled?) are having yet another child? Wow. I have to say, as weird as I think it is, I kind of admire the fact that the mom has had something like 18 children and is willing to keep on going. And on top of that, they seem like they're all really nice and have good manners and everything. You have my vote, Dugger family.

NO MORE POP CULTURE REFERENCES! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment