Feb 7, 2010

So Anders Loves Maria ended. :( Sad day. (Don't worry, that link goes to the very first one so you don't have to worry about spoilers if you're interested in reading it.)

The Superbowl is today... which is pretty fun, since I'll see all my friends and we will watch 10 Things I Hate About You, the same as every year. It's funny to think that I was there when that tradition started and... in a way, the tradition ends today. It's not like we'll be able to get together on Superbowl Sunday anymore... maybe after college. I hope so. I guess I'll just say that the tradition will be postponed after today.

What else? I'm surprising The Boyfriend by taking him to ______ __ _____ for Valentine's Day. (If you want to know, IM/facebook/whatever me, since I don't know if he has the link to this and I don't want to risk it.)

I hung out with my friend John yesterday. It was a lot of fun. We went to lunch at Steak & Shake and then back to my house to play ODST. We made inside jokes (crap-pie/seepage and leakage) and have decided we HAVE to keep hanging out. Also he made my couch smell good, haha.

Went to see Up In the Air last night. It was decent but not amazing. The acting was Oscar-worthy but the movie itself was relatively average.

Crazy Writing Project is over. It was difficult but fun. I'm thinking I'm going to come up with new CWPs from time to time and keep them in the same notebook.

Nothing else interesting to speak of. Peace out.



p.s. I forgot to mention that the tree in my front yard got cut down yesterday. I was/am really upset. I was thinking it over, and I believe it made me so sad because it's the one thing in my life that's never changed. It's always been there and it's the only thing that's remained stable for me. I could count on it. But now it's gone and that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment