Mar 22, 2009

I know I know, too many posts in one day.

I just wanted to tell you that you should check out Bear & Kitten. That's a link to the first strip. It's a webcomic. It's adorable. It's hilarious. And it is STRANGE. :D I likes it.

Seriously though, if you think it's one of those cutesy websites with pictures of small furry animals, you're wrong. The artwork is cute, yes... but the story is just... hahaha yes.

Just check it out, okay?

While you're at it, why not tell me if you like webcomics? And if so, which do you like? And if not, would you like me to recommend some? I read a few.

With a hearty pat on the shoulder,
Norah.

p.s. Yep, I am procrastinating on that laundry folding. Gahhh.

1 comment:

  1. So. Adorable. GAH!!!

    Maybe you've clicked on this somewhere in my blog, but if you haven't, this webcomic is awesome:

    http://www.asofterworld.com/

    ReplyDelete