Apr 4, 2009

Just wondering...

Is it weird that the first thing I do when I find a new blog to read is to look up posts made on my birthday just to see what was happening in the writer's life as I was adding another year to my age? So far, nothing significant. Still haven't found anything remotely close to being related to my birthday.

Guess what?

I share a birthday with Elvis and David Bowie.

AND ADAM T. SISKA!

Also with my best friend's brother, Dave.

And this girl named Becca who goes to my school and wears cute hats. She's a senior this year. She's nice.

I don't know why but I am thinking about my birthday now. It's not like its anywhere close to today. I dunno. What do you think about my birthday? (No, not yours. This is my blog! har har har.)

I think I'll be in France on my birthday next year. That would be pretty amazing. My dad's agreed to help me out in paying for the trip, and apparently I can actually access my saving's account to help pay for it, too. (I should probably save that for college, but considering it's only about $1000 anyway, it's not a big deal and I don't mind spending it to hack off 1/3 to 1/2 of the cost of the trip.) If I could get out of the country at least once before I'm 20, I'll be pretty happy. Not that I'm not happy now. I just really like the idea of getting out and (sort of) being on my own for a little while.

I probably sound like a spoiled brat right now. Maybe I am. Comes with the territory of being the youngest sibling, right?

Okay, here's something I don't think you know about me yet. I have three older sisters... well actually half sisters, but who's counting, really?
What's weird is that I'm really close to one of them (the one on my mom's side) and the other two are just like occasional pals (the two on my dad's side). I mean, I love them all. They're great people. It's just that I get along with the one better than... well, anyone in the world. She's the most important person to me. More than my best friend, more than my boyfriend. She's always been there for me, even when we used to fight all the time. She knows the shit I've been through with my family etc. Heck, she's been through more of it than I have and yet somehow she doesn't blame me for anything. I can't help but blame myself... but that's another story, right? Anywho, I just have to tell you how much I love my sister. She is basically the best person I've ever met in my life.

My best friend is like that too, actually. Maybe she and my sister really do sit on equal ground in my heart. I mean, this girl has been with me since I was 2 years old. She was there when my sister wasn't (having different parents often leads to one or both siblings having multiple homes. I only had one, but my sister had two). She can make me laugh no matter what. She is the strongest person I know. We act stupid around each other. We've gotten over every stupid fight we've had. We haven't had one of those stupid fights since we were... what, 7? (9 for her. She's 2 years older than me.) My best friend doesn't get mad when I accidentally hurt her in some obscure way. (We are kind of spazzy which leads to unintentional acts of violence sometimes.) We have about 2 billion times infinity inside jokes. I can tell her anything, and she's always got the right thing to say to me, or not say. We like to watch bad tv shows sometimes. No matter how often we go without seeing each other (which is sometimes a long time because she works a lot and we don't go to the same school... only did for one year, and never saw each other anyway.)

I guess I love them both a lot, and comparing them would be beyond stupid. So really, these are the two most important people in my world. I wish you could meet them. You'd love them, too. It's impossible not to. These two gals have really helped me to become who I am today. I wouldn't be who I am or love what I love if it wasn't for them.

I really want to go visit my sister in Georgia. Hopefully this summer I will be able to. I miss her so much.

Wow, this post got long. Sorry again. I'll try to shorten these. I just go off on tangents about one thing or another and BAM-long post.

Time to go to sleep now, I think.

-Me

p.s. I hope you have somebody like my sister or my bestie. Or multiple people. Everyone deserves to have a perfect friendship with at least one person. I'm lucky enough to have two. Well... really three, but boyfriends go in a completely different friend plane for me. Maybe I should tell you about him later. We shall see. For now, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment