Apr 25, 2009


My dear friend Maggie nominated me for a Splash award!

Here are the rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
3) Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash award.
6) Have F~U~N

*heartsandlove*
(I would nominate A Collection of Photos but it looks like Maggie got to it before me! lol.)
Feel Good Funniez
Laughing Under the Sun
sans séjourné
The (W)riting Room
Things That I Hate
X amount of words
Zymurgy

So there you have it, my nominees! Thanks, Maggie!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the nomination! :D

    Just wanted to let you know that I also nominated your blog for a Splash Award. ^^

    http://leelikesphotography.blogspot.com/2009/04/maggie-from-musings-of-fledgling-writer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel so special for being the first name =p haha

    and also, i've been into nevershoutnever for a while now, i'd say sinve juneish last year? anyways, he's amazing, and i love music. i'm so lame.

    well, thank you so much! i guess i should work on that sometime... =]

    ReplyDelete