May 7, 2009

BRUNSWICK ZONE WITH THE BOYFRIEND AND A MUTUAL FRIEND IS THE BEST.

(If you don't know this already, Brunswick Zone is a bowling alley/arcade. We went to the arcade part.)

I don't feel like posting a lot tonight, only this...

My boyfriend got a call tonight from his friend basically just telling him that his (my boyfriend's) ex had her facebook status as simply his name. It's not like it's a big deal, it's just WEIRD. If your name is Tom Johnson, and you are dating Jenny and you used to be dating Jill, how weird would it be if Jill posted her facebook status as "Tom Johnson?" And if you are Jenny, how do you feel?

The boyfriend called a different friend to confirm, as the first friend could have been pranking/stoned, however it looks as though it actually was the way he said it.

I guess it's not a big deal, I'm just wondering wtf it's all about. The boyfriend said perhaps it was her little sister going on her account to mess with her. I don't know either the ex or the sister, so I can't say if that makes sense or not, but I'm just gonna go along with it as a plausible answer until I know what actually is the reason. :]

Basically, weird things happen sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment