May 6, 2009

Not a whole lot to write tonight. I'm tired. :P

Oh oh... I'm officially a member of the Société Honoraire de Français! I got a certificate and everything! Also, my friend Maggie is going to be president next year and I'm going to be an officer with a couple of our other friends. Madame really likes us a lot, I think. Apparently she talks about me in her other classes? Which is sort of freaky but in a cool way. I love her, though. She's super cool.

The boyfriend came over tonight (before the SHF induction, and then he came to it with me and then we went back to my house after), so that was fun. We played Halo 3 and watched tv mostly. Also spent some time trying to figure out what to do. We nearly went to the arcade but then realized he had not so much gas and we are both mostly low on money and also we only had like 2 hours and take off 30 minutes of that for a ride there and back and it really would not have been worth it. We are lame sometimes. :] I love him, though.

Tomorrow is Thursday! Which means I have four 90-minute classes. On Wednesdays, I have 3 of them, starting an hour later than usual and getting out 30 minutes earlier, so all 7 classes happen between Wednesdays and Thursdays. Anyway, I really love Thursdays, because my schedule goes like this:

8:00-9:30: Honors English
9:35-11:05: Computer Apps.
11:10-11:50: Lunch
11:55-1:25: Intermediate French
1:30-3:00: Study Hall

Block schedule is really a beautful thing, sometimes. :] The bad parts are that I really can't stand Wednesdays (sometimes), because they go like this:

9:00-10:30: Honors U.S. History
10:35-12:05: Honors Biology
12:05-12:55 : Lunch
1:00-2:30: Trigonometry

and also because they make for two additional schedules to my week, which makes a grand total of FOUR SCHEDULES. That's right, ladies and gentlmen, there's the Monday schedule, the Tuesday/Friday schedule, the Wednesday schedule, and the Thursday schedule. The nice thing is that we have these lovely contraptions called bells, so I don't really have to worry a whole lot.

What else? Not much, really. I'm pretty boring. :P

Have a nice night/day/etc.!

No comments:

Post a Comment