May 10, 2009

Ok ok ok... this weekend was really busy. I'll just give you little bits and you can ask for deets later if you want them.

Friday: Went to the White Sox game... they got creamed, unfortunately. It was still a fun time, though. There were these 3 boys sitting behind my dad and me... they were maybe 8 or so. Too cute! I found it funny when they kept calling each other "peanut head."

Saturday: Shopped with dad for stuff at Menard's (hardware store). Then, continued shopping for mom's Mothers' Day present at Borders. We got her the first 3 books of The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency. She loves the TV show. Then, grocery shopped for Mothers' Day breakfast (still with dad). Got home and started to get ready for the Junior/Senior banquet. Got all ready minus getting into my actual dress (same one as prom dress) and then left for my friend's house. We all finished getting ready together and took a million pictures (rather, our moms took a million pictures). Two of my friends and I shared one boy, while two other friends shared another boy, and then the one couple within our group at school went together, so we were a lovely, fun, awesome group of 9. :]

We left for Jr./Sr. and to make a long story short, it was a BLAST! Yay! After that, we all went to Steak 'n' Shake! Those of us dating different schoolers invited our boys and then we brought our two freshman boys, too. We all ate and partied. Then, we went back to my friend's house (the one where we got ready) and watched a movie and just hung out... 'til about 4am. Heehee. After the boys left, the girls went to sleep.

Sunday: Dad picked me up from my friend's house. I got home and my daddy and I made breakfast for my mommy (for Mothers' Day!), which was yummy. I made crepes all by myself! They were nummy. I gave my mom her presents, which she liked a lot. After the presents and the eating, I hung out with some of my family for a little while and then my dad took me over to the boyfriend's house. He and I hung out and played Halo 3 and took a nap. (This was all over the course of about 6 hours, haha.) We also got a good talk in about our future(s), so that was good. I think we established that we want to try and stay together as much as we possibly can... pretty basic, but yeah. I kid you not when I say I would be willing to marry this kid. :]

After the nap, I came home, which is where I am now. I just posted a ton of pictures on Facebook and now I am writing this blog. So that brings you up to date. Sorry if you were worried or wondering where I'd gone all weekend! Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment