May 17, 2009

Some asshole is trying to start drama on facebook. xD

If you don't have the Honesty Box application, I'll explain it to you. Basically, you post a question like "What do you think of me?" or "Do you like my hair?" or whatever, anything you want people's honest opinions on it. I asked why people are facebook friends with me, since I didn't really know what else to ask. This was MONTHS ago, and I've since nearly forgotten about the application. Recently, someone posted that that was a dumb question. I responded in a slightly hostile manner, but only because 1) They should get their own if they want to make a better question and 2) That doesn't actually ANSWER what I asked, now does it?

So then they responded and I responded. I said nothing mean, although maybe a little harshly-toned, and they have since called me a douche AND said I "look like a dyke." I'm a little miffed now, since I don't really like people being assholes to me, but more because they're being anonymous about it. If people have issues with me, I'd like to know who they are and if it would be at all possible to resolve things. That's just how I am.

Also, I "look like a dyke?" Does that imply that this person doesn't actually KNOW me? -_- Also, way to use a derogatory term while stereotyping at the same time. Pretty cool, huh?

People are just so STUPID sometimes! Sheesh.

(Yeah, ok, that was a little mean but ... eh...)

In other news, I had a really good day today! The boyfriend and I went out to lunch and finished playing through Halo 3! We snuggled a little and then he drove me home, which is where I am now. I love days like this. They make me that much more excited for summer!!! Heehee. 3 weeks left of school, one of which is finals week! Yahoo!!!

Mucho love, friends and people I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment