Jun 9, 2009

I just went through a few more boxes with my mom. Today's were better than yesterday's because they were old school and art projects by my sister and me. Some of the stuff was just friggin' hilarious. Other parts were adorable. Allan will appreciate this especially: according to my mom, after looking at some of the "artwork" that I made as a child, I went through an LSD phase. I should get some of the stuff I drew/made and take pictures or scan it in. It was just so funny. We were also reassured that I was the only person in my kindergarten class who could spell... sort of... at least enough that you can decipher the words I was trying to write.

EDIT: Here is an example, for your viewing pleasure.


At some points, I laughed until I cried.

Nothing else to report for today. I think I'm just gonna chill at home tonight because I'm kinda exausted for whatever reason and I'd like a night to myself.

What else?... hmm... Well everyone I know is now done with school (or is taking a summer class so that next year will be easier), so that's awesome. I'm pretty stoked for summer now. The only thing that would make it better would be my mom getting a job so that I can have some time home alone... and I guess having a little more money would not hurt, but I'm not complaining. We're still comfortable.

I think I'm done now. Byebye!

2 comments:

  1. God damn 5 year olds and their drug-produced art pieces. >=O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look, now there's an example of one!

    ReplyDelete