Jun 25, 2009

So... Farah Fawcett and Michael Jackson both died today. I'm sure you've heard. That's all I have to say about that bit of news.

Today, I finally got to go to the pool! (By "finally" I mean I haven't been to a pool in a couple YEARS.) I went with the boyfriend and three of my friends. We splashed around for a while. It was fun times. And then we went to get dinner at a pizza/pasta place by the boyfriend's house. One of the three friends left. We ate yummy food! Yay! After that, we figured out that we needed to go back to my house so that my friend could get her car so that she and her bf (my other friend) could go home. I guess he needed to be home by 9pm, which the boyfriend and I had not anticipated. The four of us piled into the boyfriend's car, headed to my house. We got there, and my two friends left. The boyfriend and I went inside.

And what did we do, you ask? Only one of the coolest things possible... WE WATCHED THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW! HUZZAH! If you haven't seen it... well, let me warn you, it's kind of (by which I mean VERY) strange. But you should see it. Your parents might not approve, depending on who you/they are... but you should still see it. It's crazy cool. Hard to believe that Dr. Frank-N-Furter, aka Tim Curry, was the same guy that played the voice of GOD in "Animated Stories from the Bible: Music Video - Volume 1." lol WUT. (AND Nigel Thornberry from The Wild Thornberries? Sheesh.)

Anywho... After watching the movie, the boyfriend had to leave. He's sleeping over at a friend's house tonight. We talked about the movie for a minute and then he drove off. I went inside, craving something sweet, so I opened my fridge and BAM! Giant hunk of watermelon. My mommy left a chunk just for me, separate from the melon mix from fathers' day, because she knows I only like watermelon and not the others. At times like this, I can see how awesome she is. So yes, basically, I ate it and it was THE BEST WATERMELON I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE, I think. Yummy yummy.

Overall, today was a successful summer day! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Sexy, sexy Nigel in fishnet. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. He is actually pretty attractive (I mean in general... the Frank-N-Furtur garb I could do without, even though it was a fun character).

    ReplyDelete