Sep 25, 2009

Geez, I haven't posted in a while (like a week!). Sorry about that.

How do you keep from killing your friends? Ha... That sounds very weird. I promise, I'm not actually homicidal... I'm just very very annoyed at two of my guy friends right now.

One of them is acting very stupid and I guess like he knows everything... I don't know how to explain it other than that.

The other... well I guess he was stupid a long time ago and I suppose is still not entirely over it? Which just annoys me because OK I ADMIT THAT I'M NOT ENTIRELY OVER IT EITHER. (You'd have to know what I'm talking about to fully understand this... but I don't want to post the whole story here.)

Bah.

In other news, I spun out/hydroplaned in the truck today! Wooo.... Scariest moment of my life, basically. It was awful. The end.

Sorry, not feeling terribly descriptive atm. Hum. IM me? PellucidRatafia.

No comments:

Post a Comment