Oct 24, 2009

Nothing to do today! My mom wants me to clean, but even that can't take very long... Hmm... I suppose I should see if anyone is available. I feel like there was some kind of plan for the weekend that's somehow been forgotten... =P

Every day I get a little more undecided about this whole break thing. I love The Boy, however I also love the idea that I have a shot at being with someone else who shares my faith and values and stuff. I don't even know. Suppose I should just wait it out another 2 weeks and see what happens, eh? Maybe he doesn't even want to be with me anymore. We still haven't really gotten the chance to talk about it much... and him being sick doesn't help. =/ Bleh. I think it would be helpful to go on one more date with someone, but there is no one to take me on one. There are 2 people that I would most definitely say yes to, but I don't believe either is interested. Oh wells. Not really a big deal.

In other news, this week has been pretty amazing... not entirely sure why, or even if there IS a why, but I like it all the same. The very small amount of homework and lack of drama between friends is definitely a plus. Seeing the bestie yesterday was icing on the cake. :) Oh, and there was that wonderful sweater I posted about. All-in-all, this week was fannnnntastic.

2 comments:

  1. Now, don't try to have your cake and eat it, too.. :)

    It seems like everyone is cleaning today. I've read about three or four different posts today where people were talking about cleaning (or trying to get out of it). Is it national cleaning day or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teeheehee, and why shouldn't I? :D

    I am not sure why. Maybe it's because a lot of people will be having parties in celebration of Halloween/fall soon?

    ReplyDelete