Oct 24, 2009

To you... and you... and you and you and you...

-Sometimes I like to pretend that you're writing about me, even though there's no way it could ever be true.

-Thank you for being such a fantastic friend. I know I don't deserve it.

-I'm always going to be here for you, no matter what our situation is. Please don't forget that.

-What did you mean when you wrote all those things? Surely it was just our usual "thing," right? Nothing more, RIGHT? Why are you so confusing?

-I really miss you. We used to see each other practically every day. Now, it happens once in a blue moon. I love you more than most people.

-I feel bad when I am standoffish to you, but it's only because you tend to talk a lot and to be honest, it's just sort of annoying sometimes. Not always, but sometimes... And you say a lot of weird things that either don't make sense or just sound immature... but I know you're smarter than that, so I think you just need to realize how much I've grown up.

-I miss you as well. I can't wait to see you in November! You are literally my most favorite person in the world!

Okay, no more anonymous writings to people. Peace out, friends.

1 comment:

  1. This is neat. I have no idea who you could be writing to but it's still compelling to read...

    ReplyDelete